5.03.2005

015. Portfolio Reflections.

Currently I'm supposed to be working on my portfolio pieces and posting a reflection and response to it, although I find that I don't really like reflecting on my writing and assignments. I'm not too sure as of why, mostly because I spent so much time having to already work on the assignment that I don't want to have to further edit and work on it to the point of reflecting on why I did what I did.
I told Bud I don't much like reflecting on my work.
He said that blogging is reflecting...
My argument, though, is that blogging is a reflection of my life. That assignment would be reflecting a piece of work I did. Which, to me, isn't exactly enjoyable. I don't mind reflecting on my life, which is what I do (almost) daily in my journal... which makes it different. I reflect on my life in a journaling-way. I'd be reflecting on my work in a blogging way.
I just find it more challenging and harder to reflect on work that I've already done.
And the 'challenging' part is not a good thing in this case...

6 Comments:

At 5:18 PM MDT, Blogger Bud said...

Hmm. I've got to chew on this before I respond to it. Just wanted you to know that you've gotten me thinking.

 
At 7:19 PM MDT, Blogger Nancy McKeand said...

Maybe you don't have to reflect on why you did what you did but rather on what you learned from the process. Do you find that most of your pieces have a common theme? Do they all come from the same perspective? Is there something surprising there or are you amazed by how similar it all is?

As an example, when I was in the writing project here in Louisiana last summer, I had to reflect on my writing after about three weeks. What I discovered was that much of my writing exhibited a certain dissatisfaction with my life, a desire to make some changes. I hadn't really realized that until I read the body of my work.

I don't know if any of that helps or not, but I offer it on the off chance that it might.

 
At 7:26 AM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children
lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children

 
At 3:06 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

first european cruises

 
At 11:42 AM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

vacations Nepal

 
At 10:02 AM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

honeymoon cruise discounts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home