5.02.2005

014. Further Portfolio Experimenting

Well, today another submission was made to my e-folio for school. It's kind of exciting; my screenplay already had a review for it. I'm pretty freakin' excited :)
Hopefully, more feedback will be given, but who really knows. It's definitely something different, and a tough experiment.

In other news; we're going to start a Wiki for blogging prompts. So on class days where people don't know what to write about, they can write about one of the options on there.

4 Comments:

At 10:41 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment

 
At 7:37 AM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there 

I need help with my crappy computer! It is always freezing when i open IE and going to MSN? What do you think?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  How did you find that?  

Bye, - Shelia! 




how I make money with paid surveys

 
At 12:02 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there 

I need help with my crappy computer! It is always freezing when i open IE and going to MSN? What do you think?

By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



how I make money with paid surveys

 
At 5:57 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there 

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

Bye, - MyGirl! 



see how I make free money with paid online surveys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home